We are women of Madison Baptist Church woven together into a beautiful tapestry as we serve God, the church, our families and our community.
The purpose of MBC Women’s Ministry is to pray for, love, support and encourage all women of MBC. Our foundation of each service opportunity is scripture based. The areas of service opportunities are:
1. Threads of Love – A ministry that welcomes new members and supports new moms at MBC. Each new woman or new mom is presented a hand stitched tote filled with various items. Ecclesiastes 4:12
2. Beloved Threads – A prayer shawl ministry. Women meet twice a month to knit and crochet various gift items for those in need of comfort and solace as well as celebration and joy. Colossians 3:12
3. Hands on Ministry – An outreach ministry that embraces the women of MBC who are homebound or in assisted living facilities. This ministry reaches women with visits, phone calls and cards. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
4. One Heart Card Ministry – An outreach ministry for women who have lost their spouse. They are remembered each year with a birthday card. We honor them and pray for them daily. Romans 8:38-39
5. Reflections of Faith Ministry – In correlation with Hands on Ministry. Women at home and assisted living are visited and their faith stories are discussed. This information will be shared on the bulletin board and saved for future generations. Each woman and her faith journey are a treasure. 2 Timothy 1:7
Women’s Ministry also provides annual funds to sponsor a child in Haiti. Her name is Neika Casseus and she is currently in the 9th grade. Visit us on Facebook for information regarding upcoming events and words of encouragement, hope and love.
For there is one body and one spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all. Ephesians 4:4-6